Location: Šamorín, Slovakia
Publishing Date: 08/10/2021
Expiring Date: 06/01/2022
TASKS: typical duties and responsabilities the following:
- Develop an efficient and accurate system for monitoring all opened purchase orders;
- Assure that all the placed orders are delivered in time and quantities by suppliers;
- Coordinate with the inventory management team to ensure that all deliveries satisfy the assigned purchase orders and report any back-ordered or missing products;
- Establish reliable lines of contact with field management team to ensure that all field purchase orders are accurate;
- Monitor inventory to ensure the flow of goods remains positive;
- Bachelor's degree in electronic engineering, finance, accounting or a related field preferred;
- Minimum experience in procurement field;
- Fluent english and slovak language;
- Basic knowledge of MRP and good knowledge of SAP;
- Good negotiation and communication skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel in particular.
Calearo Antenne follows GDPR to protect your personal data.
We collect personal data relating to candidates only for employment with Calearo Antenne as part of our recruitment and selection processes to ensure that we appoint the most suitable candidate and to comply with our legal obligations.