Area: Technical Area / Research and Development
Location: Isola Vicentina, Italia
Publishing Date: 28/06/2021
Expiring Date: 31/12/2021
TASKS: typical duties and responsabilities the following:
- Firmware / software development for embedded systems;
- Validation of the FW / SW (simulation, debug);
- Collaboration in the HW design of embedded digital systems;
- Collaboration with the group for the realization of the tests of the developed projects;
- Collaboration in the analysis / definition of technical specifications;
- Drafting of technical project documentation (requirements specifications, description / architecture documents, test /debug documentation).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic or Computer Engineering or Telecommunications; Master’s Degree preferred
- +3 years of experience in similar roles;
- Knowledge of C and C ++ programming languages, Python, html5;
- Knowledge of circuit electronics;
- Knowledge of CAD design;
- Good command of the English language;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Dynamic, independent, and innovative approach.
Will be highly considerated candidates resident in Veneto Region.
This position is aimed for both sexes (Law 903/77) and the CV must be completed with authorization for the processing of personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003 and art. 13 GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679) for the purposes of recruitment and selection.